Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Scetch Challenge

I've created a LO today for a challenge at Scrapbookexpress It's a scetch challenge. Here's the scetch and my take on it. The photos on my LO is taken in Germany (South of Germany) last Summer. The houses and nature there are so very beautiful.





I scrap lettersize, so it's a challange itself to make the scetch fit. But it's so much fun.
It's been a great day today. I've been relaxing with scrappingprojects. At the same time I try to figure out what to make for dinner tonight!? I'm all empty....I will go and look in my cook books for inspiration.
Well, I've been flipping through my new Swedish scrapbooking magazine, and I must say that I'm in heaven. It shows sooo many beautiful, interesting, funny, arty, freestylingish LOs. There's scrapping for everyone. It's great.

1 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

Det layout er rigtig flot og du er sluppet godt fra at minimere skitsen

January 11, 2007 at 1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home