Saturday, January 13, 2007

Why do I scrapbook?



I saw this theme "why do I scrapbook?" at TwoPeas and I it was very interesting to read the Garden Girls reasons for scrapbooking. Their reasons are much like my own reasons.
I think it was fun to make my own LO about why I scrapbook.
I have mentioned my reasons in little words on the LO. I could decide to write a lot of text about it, but I think these little words describes it very well.
I scrapbook to remember the little moments. I don't want to forget the everyday I love. My children will read the stories. They'll look at the pictures and I hope they will love me for documenting their lives for them.
Sometimes I scrapbook just because I love the picture.
I scrapbook because some days you never want to forget.
I know that without scrapbooking I would have already forgotten many of the small details of my childrens lives that are captured in my albums.
I scrapbook to share the stories of my life. There are so many, each deserving its own page.
I scrapbook because my children won't be little forever. No one can take these memories from me. They're mine.
I love the creative process, I like to play with paper, I enjoy telling stories and taking pictures.
The bottom line is: I never want to forget these little details in our family life.




1 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

hvor er den flot Charlotte og du scrapper af nøjagtig de samme grunde som mig.....måske jeg også burde lavet sådan et layout

January 13, 2007 at 9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home