Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sunday = Scrapping


Yeah, it's Sunday - the perfect day for scrapping. And I have been scrapping. I made this LO half an hour ago and I like the way it turned out. It's VERY simple - but I like that - I think it suits the photos.

I have scraplifted Lina from Sweden. I found a wonderful LO in her blog called "Beach -05" and here's my take on it. The Beach LO Lina made is under her January 2007 archive. Thanks for the inspiration Lina. You have a great blog and you make beautiful LOs.!

My LO is about my youngest boy. The photos is taken in a tiny harbour called RørvigHarbour here in Denmark. It's Springtime (2004) and I love the colors in the photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

super flot. jeg er vild med den anderledes opsætning og den fede detalje med mesh. det ligner sq næsten ægte fiskegarn.

February 4, 2007 at 9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home