Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some fun challenges

I've created two more layouts. Both are challenge-layouts and both challenges were VERY cool!

First one I did for Sisterhood of Scrap
The challenge was: Use a songtitle as the title of your layout. I wanted to use some rainy day photos and I wanted to tell the story of HOW MUCH it rained in the Summer of 2007 here in Denmark. It was totally ridiculous! ... and very, very boring! I chose to use the songtitle "Here comes the rain again" (by Erythmics). And I had so much fun creating this layout.



Next challenge layout I did for Dreamgirls challenges. A great new challenge blog!
The challenge is: Create a layout using the name of a reality show as your title. Your layout must include some form of stamping and you must use felt somewhere.
I wanted to use a photo of my DH, reading a book in the sun while laying in our hammock. I used the reality show title "Simple Life". The little jounaling box is stamped and I've used som felt under the photo (the swirls). I loved creating this layout too!!


The paper is so cool. It's My Mind's Eye "Bohemia".

Thanks a lot for stopping by. I appreciate all visits.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow igen super fine layouts charlotte!! kan så godt lide din stil :)

April 22, 2008 at 11:48 AM

 
Blogger Pia said...

Super flotte, lækre farver og opsæt, er vild med sommerfuglen og blomsten på det nederste lo, ser supert ud

April 22, 2008 at 5:34 PM

 
Blogger Netti said...

Sikke nogle sjove udfordringer. Du har løst dem super flot.

April 22, 2008 at 9:02 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

som altid super flotte ting,du ahr lavet. jeg er især vild med regnvejrs layoutet, opsætningen mix af farver og former er bare for lækker

April 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten said...

Det er da helt vildt, så flittig du er p.t. HI-HI....
Du ryster jo det ene flotte layout ud af ærmet efter det andet.
Jeg kan specielt godt lidt regnvejrs-LO'et.
Du har en super fed stil.

April 23, 2008 at 12:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pages charlotte! I love the lyric one and dreamgirls challenge looks very cool!

April 23, 2008 at 1:37 AM

 
Blogger Debbie said...

Both pages are wonderful! Thanks for participating in the Dreamgirls challenge!

April 23, 2008 at 4:52 PM

 
Blogger Anne Bente said...

wawww super flotte og kreative loer du der har lavet :)

April 23, 2008 at 7:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Rigtig flotte layout's.

April 24, 2008 at 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Glenda T. said...

Thanks so much for playing with us, loved seeing your page!!

April 28, 2008 at 1:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home