Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pigeons and an award

I did this layout for a sketch challenge over at 1-2-3-scrap. Unfortunately something happened in cyberspace as my layout never was received. Oh well, that's what happens.
I'm really satisfied with the result and I love the colors - blue and orange - together. They match so fine and they match my sons shirt.
The pics. are taken in Venice. This big place (Markus Pladsen) has sooooo many pigeons and they are very tame. The kids (and my DH + my dad!!) loved to feed them.

Orange paper: Sassafras Lass, blue/green papers and the blue bird: October Afternoon, chipchatter letters (Pressed Petals) for the title, journaling tag: My Mind's Eye, Chipboard swirl, which I painted blue with a Heidi Swapp acrylic paint and I've used some goldbrads and blue flowers.

I've received this wonderful award from Jette. Thank you very much sweetie. I really appreciate it. I'm supposed to give it to 7 people - and right now I don't know to who. I will think a little about it.
EDIT: I just noticed that Kimic also gave me this great award. Thanks a lot Kirsten, it's so sweet of you! And thank you for the nice words!

By the way, the Header is made of a photo I took in Venice. I love the outcome, but I do think it's a little too big, maybe I'll change it soon. :-)

Thanks for dropping by. I'll talk to you soon.
~Charlotte~

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Thanni said...

Jeg kan rigtig godt li' dit farvevalg til billederne - og så er det jo skønt at der er håndskrvet tekst på ;)

August 17, 2008 at 3:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja hold da op, orange og blå klæder hinanden rigtig godt. En ny farvekombination man må prøve :)

August 17, 2008 at 4:24 PM

 
Blogger Pia said...

Et flot lo og ja orange og blåt er super sammen

August 17, 2008 at 6:20 PM

 
Blogger Anne Bente said...

åhhhh sikke dog et flot lo, og lækre farver du også har brugt her :)

August 17, 2008 at 7:32 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

FLOT header du har fået dig! OG skønt LO, kan rigtig godt lide det blå og orange sammen. Tillykke med awarden!

August 17, 2008 at 10:26 PM

 
Blogger Thanni said...

Der ligger en lille ting til dig på min blog :)

August 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Det er et rigtigt flot foto du har brugt til din header ! OG LO'et er bare SÅ GODT..fedt papir og skønne detaljer...sød pip :O)

August 18, 2008 at 8:04 PM

 
Blogger Karina Beck said...

Flot LO og tillykke med din Award

August 19, 2008 at 8:46 AM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

super flot lo og skønne farver sammen

August 19, 2008 at 10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home