Monday, April 9, 2007

The end of Easter





Well, today it's the last day of Easter. We have had a LOVELY holiday and have spend a lot of quality time with our families. We've been to the woods and on the beach, we have had a lot of good food and cold beer. The weather has been perfect with lots of sun and a blue sky. It has been rather windy, but that's okay - as long as the sun was there it didn't feel cold at all.



I've been scrapping a bit. Here are two new LOs. Both are made for challenges at Scrapbookexpress which is a great Norweigean scrapbooking forum (my 2nd home! :0) )



2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Super flotte layouts, du har lavet! Jeg er især vild med den øverste! :)

April 10, 2007 at 2:24 PM

 
Blogger Plastic said...

Isn't Mew amazing. I love their stuff, and I was so lucky to see them during SXSW. Very small concerts. I met them too. Nice nice guys. Have you seen them play? I would so love to visit Denmark some day. So beautiful.
Very nice layouts. How long have you been scrapbooking?
Reagan

April 10, 2007 at 5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home