Friday, May 9, 2008

Criss Cross, my prize and some shopping

I've created two criss cross cards for the very first time in my life. And it was so much fun!! And easy to do! So I'm sure these won't be the last cards I make!!

This one is for my mom, for Mothers Day.
My mom loves green colors!



And this one is for my mother-in-law, also for Mothers Day.
My MIL loves purple colors!




Look at this!!!! This is what I won over at Multiscrap at NSD. Thank you so much, Iben! I love it all! :-) The patterned papers with the blue colors are Prima and the yellow patterned paper is American Crafts.



And I also received this today - bought over at Multiscrap! :-) Love all the flowers - they are so beautiful and the scrapbooking tape with crowns on it is so cool!! The kit has 12 sheets of patterned papers (double sided) and some lovely flowers + ribbon. All by Prima Marketing Inc. Great, great colors and I can not wait to play with it all!!



And finally a pair of new ballarinas!! I love this type of shoes!! I have already planned to buy a pair in red!! :-) WOW!!



Thanks a lot for your visit!! Enjoy the Spring!!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Netti said...

Superflotte kort. Jeg har selv tænkt på at lave sådan nogle kort som takkekort. Og når du skriver det er nemt er det jo endnu bedre.
det er superflotte kort du har lavet - dem bliver de helt sikkert glad for.

May 9, 2008 at 10:42 PM

 
Blogger Betina Olesen said...

Det er da skønne ting, du der har fået dig.... ja, selv skoene ...LOL...


Super kort du har lavet, dem må jeg også snart have afprøvet..... skønt at de er nemme.

god pinse
Betina

May 10, 2008 at 8:11 AM

 
Blogger Leontine said...

Great shoes!! Another passion of mine....I have to look at shoes everytime I am in the mall, haha. I love the ballerina shoes, but I can't wear them...my feet are strange ;-) Hugz, Leontine

May 10, 2008 at 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Sikke nogle søde kort du har lavet til dine mødre :)
og lækre scrapsager kan man jo aldrig få nok af!

May 10, 2008 at 11:45 AM

 
Blogger Pialine said...

Hvor er det nogle flotte kort - ja jeg har også gået og luret på de der criss cross kort - dem må jeg snart lave :o)
Fortsat god pinse.

May 10, 2008 at 8:43 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

Super flotte kort og nogle lækre ting du har fået.

God pinse

May 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neeej nogen fine kort. Og lækker præmie og ting du har fået købt dig. Jeg elsker også sådan nogen sko der :)

May 11, 2008 at 2:38 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Waw, so many beautiful scrap goodies. Love the ballerinas too.

May 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM

 
Blogger Thanni said...

Det var da nogen dejlige sager du har fået...hmm.måske lige bortset fra skoene *GG*
Og nogen skømme kort til "mødrene" - dem bli'r de glade for :)

May 11, 2008 at 7:57 PM

 
Blogger Maribi said...

Stort tillykke med dine første criss Cross kort. De er superflotte.
Skønne varer du har fået.
Fortsat god pinse til dig og din familie.

May 12, 2008 at 10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home