Friday, April 13, 2007

In the mood for ...



... for scrapping. I have been scrapping this LO today. The picture show me and my DH on our wedding day. I have been scrapping this photo before, but I felt like scrapping it again.

I made this for a challence at scrapbookexpress: Use black and green. White and grey is allowed too. So this is what I created.

The "forever" stamp is made with a clear stamp (Heidi Swapp). I won this clear stamp to another challenge at scrapbookexpress - and I just love the font and the shape of it.

And now it's weekend! It is so great! We have plans later tonight and also tomorrow, but Sunday i plan to do some cleaning and then: SCRAPPING! YAY! :0)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Så vackert foto och vacker layout. Det blev väldigt bra med så mycket grönt. Tack för kommentaren du lämnade i min blogg! :-) Det är alltid skoj att se vilka som är inne och kikar! Kram!

April 15, 2007 at 6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home