Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Basic Grey Challenge

I've made this LO for a BG challenge at Scrapbookexpress.
The photos shows my youngest one when he was a little baby in February 2000. Now he's a big boy at 7 years old. Time really flies too fast!
Well, I have used older BG paper "Lollipop shoppe" + older tags and I have used a bit of BG Blitzen collection. Letters are BG too ofcourse.
The swirls are from QK revolution (I have received them as a gift) and I have also used som ribbon.
Some of the flowers are some old MM flowers I had and the green pen is a slick writer.
It's fun making LOs for challenges. It makes you think different than you're used to. It really get my fantacy and imagination started and I love, love, love paritipating in different challenges. :-)
It seems like I get more creative that way! ... which is sooooo nice!

1 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

Lækkert layout du har lavet. Jeg er vild med opsætningen og hvor er han sød

April 25, 2007 at 10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home