Sunday, April 15, 2007

"KISS"


This LO is called "kiss". I love this photo of my nephew and niece. They are siblings and they LOVE each other very much.
It's a scraplift from a Danish scrapper called Anne Bente, she has a great gallery at Scrapbookexpress and she makes beautiful LOs!
I have used MM foamstamps "misunderstood" for the title. Papers from Sassafrass Lass, Chatterbox and K & Company (Brenda Walton). The flowers are from QK (I've got them from a swap) and I've made the doodling myself with a brown slick writer. Brads are from Bazzill. I have used Cats Eye pigment pad for the edges.
The weekend is over now and it's a work day tomorrow. So it's back to the kindergarden where I work and play with the little ones. :) It will be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home