Monday, April 30, 2007

It seems like



I use more and more pink on my LOs.

This LO is about my DH and a witch. On June 23rd we celebrate "St. Hans". Big fires are on everywhere and "witches" are on the top of the fire. They are sent til "blogsbjerg" where they belongs. It's an old old tradition and it's very cosy sitting by the fire and singing the traditional songs.

Well, my DH made the witch you can see on the LO in 2003. And that year it rained a lot and we had a VERY hard time lighting the fire. It was almost impossible!

And it seems like I use more and more pink on my LOs! It's unusual for me as I only have boys in the house. But I like the way this LO turned out. I have only used brown cardstock and Sassafras Lass patterned paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home