Monday, May 28, 2007

2 new LOs






The LO at the top is for my BOM. I participate in a challenge at Dreampapers. Every 2nd week we get a new challenge - all challenges is BOM challenges. This time we had to create a LO showing something you like about yourself (some physical things). I chose my hair! :) I've always had a diffucult hair ... but now it seems like I am used to it and have found the haircut which suits me and my temper!
I was fun making this LO! And was fun to play a little with my pens. :)
The other LO is about my oldest son. (photos taken last Summer). I made this one for a challenge at SWEscrapbook. The challenge was to use black/red/white colors. Very cool colors I think! And this is my result. I didn't finish it in time, so I never sent it in - but the LO is done and I'm satisfied with it. The title "nyder livet" means "enjoying life".
Thanks for stopping by!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rikke said...

Flot bom, og ja dit hår er smukt

skønne farver du har brugt :)

May 28, 2007 at 9:41 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

jeg er total vild med dit BOM layout. super flot opsætning og farvevalg og doodlingen er bare prikken over i`et

May 29, 2007 at 12:08 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these layouts!! The little frame on the LO of your daughter is so cool- it really makes the picture stand out!

June 5, 2007 at 12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home