Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fournd a great website....


called A spoonful of Sprinkles. Dawn Inskip creates BEAUTIFUL digital kits there. I am not a digital scrapper, but some digital goodies can be used for paper scrapping as well.
I used a digital item for this LO. The black border around the photo of my youngest son. I think it's cool that you can mix digital scrapping with paper scrapping! :0)
I found the black frame at A spoonful of Sprinkles and I just LOVE IT!
The flowers I have created myself. I have seen Lisette (aka lam) is making flowers herself - so I thought I would give it a try as well.
On this LO I also have used watercolors (for the flowers and the swirls) and MM paint "Cornflower" for the blue circle and the textbox.
It was fun making this LO and I felt quite creative while I created it.
Thanks for inspiration Dawn and Lisette. :0)

3 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

hej Chalotte ...tak for din søde kommentar på min blog. Jeg bliver helt rørt når du fortælle at jeg har inspireret dig.

meget flot layout du har lavet og blomsterne er kanon fed. jeg er vild med dit farvevalg.

ja jeg valgte at skrive på dansk for det tager mig 100 år at skrive på engelsk ;O)

May 1, 2007 at 4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte... you are very welcome to use anything :D I'm not a digital scrapper either and I print out the paper and elements to use on my paper LOs - I guess we have the best of both worlds eh?

Loving your blog and your work here... thanks so much for linking me - I will come and visit you often :D

May 1, 2007 at 9:18 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Sikke et lækkert LO! Den ramme er bare vildt sød, jeg har også downloaded den til senere brug :)

May 12, 2007 at 11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home