Thursday, May 17, 2007

A beautiful place



I wanted to scrap today, but I didn't know which photos to choose. By the time I saw these beautiful photos from our vacation in south of France last Summer, I wanted to make a LO with those photos.

The church on the photos can be found in a little village called Sospel. Oh my!! What a beautiful scenery. The whole town was soooo beautiful and had flowers everywhere. It is placed in between a lot of high mountains and the whole place was just breathtaking.

I want to visit again some day! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Majer said...

Hvilket smukt LO, med respekt for de flotte billeder. Rigtig gode farver og materialer du har valgt at bruge.

May 18, 2007 at 10:30 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Rigtig flot LO, Charlotte. Farverne passer perfekt til billederne

Hej fra Lone

May 19, 2007 at 8:13 PM

 
Blogger Gitte said...

Sikke et smukt LO og som sædvanlig er du stilsikker med farverne.

May 20, 2007 at 7:37 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

Rigtig flot layout i smukke farver og med fin opsætning.

May 24, 2007 at 4:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this - absolutely stunning :)

May 26, 2007 at 12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home