Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Foamstamps



Foamstamps are great! I haven't been using my foamstamps that often actually. Yesterday I wanted to make a LO with this photo of my oldest son who eats icecream a hot Summer day. I wanted to use my flower foamstamps and here is the result. The big flowerstamp is from a hobby store here i Denmark called Panduro. The small flowerstamp is from MM.

I used MM paint "Evergreen" and I cut with a scissor. I wanted to leave a tiny white border around the flowers as it gives a great effect. The middle of the big flowers is cut out from a Dream Street Paper. Red and blue brads. The alphabet is Thickers from American Crafts. QK heart and QK leaves and a tiny bit of Scrappers floss (Karen Foster).

The textbox is made by Dawn Inskip and is from one of her digital kits. I downloaded the kit and made a print of it. Like I said in my previous post: It's great that you can combine digi-goodies with paper-goodies!! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

flot layout og lækker opsætning. jeg er vil med dine blomster

May 6, 2007 at 11:34 PM

 
Blogger Rikke said...

Hold da op sikke nogen fede blomster, især det med hjertet i midten.. lækkert

May 28, 2007 at 9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home