Saturday, June 2, 2007

I had to try....


... a new technique. I wanted to do some creative handwriting and the word "GLAD" is what I came up with!! hehe!! I guess I need some more practice, but you have to start somewhere, right!? It was fun trying it and this won't be my last time.
The photos show my youngest one. And the title means "Alsways so happy". Words which describes him to the fullest. He always smiles and sings and it's so cosy listening to his little voice all day long while he sings lots and lots of songs.
Bazzill, K&Company (Brenda Walton), prima flowers, red metallic brads, MM alpha stickers. And doodling. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rikke said...

Hej Charlotte :)

jeg synes det er et flot lo du har lavet... især alt din penne arbejde :) det gør bare det hele SÅ meget mer personligt..jeg vil også igang med at øve..kan godt li stilen .
Go weekend fra sydfyn

June 2, 2007 at 11:01 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

I really should try some creative writing too but I'm always scared that it will look like sh*t.

June 2, 2007 at 4:05 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

det ser sq s...... godt ud, bliv du endelig ved i den stil. Super flot layout og jeg glæder mig vildt til at møde dig IRL til dreamcrop i juni

June 2, 2007 at 9:10 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

I came across your blog via Dawn's blog. Are you by any chance Charlotte I. Jensen?

Nice LO by the way.

June 3, 2007 at 9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning hun and very unique and creative... hope you have a happy monday :)

June 4, 2007 at 8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home