Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A little package



I've been a very good girl today! I've been cleaning the house BIG TIME! Ahhhh it's great when it's done and now it's time for me to relax! :)

I received a little package in the mail today from Multiscrap. I can't wait to play with it! I just LOVE clearstamps (who doesn't??) and the little tagpad is so cute and has the sweetest tags in it! 24 tags all together. :)

... and a little bling from Heidi Swapp!

Well, I will go and create something! Have a nice day! And thanks for stopping by.

3 Comments:

Blogger sollie said...

Love those stamps!! I haven't got any clear stamps yet but I'll surely buy some soon.

June 12, 2007 at 12:24 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

Lækre varer du har fået dig. Glæder mig til at se hvad du får ud af stemplerne.

June 13, 2007 at 10:30 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Oh, I too love clear stamps. You can't have enough of them. :-)) Have fun with your new stamps.

June 14, 2007 at 10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home