Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Vacation album




Last Summer we went to South of France - just the 4 of us - by car! It was a absolutely fantastic vacation! Ofcourse I took a lot of photos!! And I am creating a vacation album right now.
The LO called "Byport" doesn't have the best photos, but I just wanted to document that the old town we lived in (called Menton) actually had gates in each end. I focused on the journaling and this is the result. The flowers are QK and some rubon-flowers from K&Company.
The LO called "Udsigt" (which means view) shows the view we had from our little appartment. An absolutely stunning scenery! when we took a look to the left, we could see the border to Italy. The flowers are cut out from a BG paper and the little blue bird is a rubon from Rhonna Farrer.
*************************************
And another GREAT thing has happened!!! :)
I have been "found" via this blog!!
Explanation: I have been penpalling for years and I had so many pals from all over the world. One of them is called Ingrid and she's from The Netherlands. She posted a comment on my blog and asked if I am "the Charlotte" and I am. How fun is that!?? The world certainly is a small place! You can't hide!! he he!! :)
Well, Ingrid also is a scrapbooker now and she has her own blog! Go have a look! She just became a DT member of a Dutch site. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

What a great LO's, Charlotte. Love the design and colors that you used. And what a coincidence that we found each other again. The scrap world is a small world after all.

June 5, 2007 at 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Gitte said...

Det bliver da bare et rigtig flot feriealbum. Jeg synes at det er nogle skønne farver, som du har brugt her til Byporten.

June 5, 2007 at 12:29 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Those pages are fantastic. I love creating my vacation album. It's like you go through all the adventures again.
I have been penpalling for ages too. How funny that you found your 'old' pal again.
Enjoy the day, Isolde

June 5, 2007 at 12:47 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

super lækkert ferie album du er igang med.
Flotte farver og opsætning du har valgt til siderne. Det passer perfekt til billederne

June 6, 2007 at 8:06 PM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Uh... jeg er vild med de farver du har brugt... og opsætningen...wauw...

June 7, 2007 at 9:27 PM

 
Blogger Anne Thormose said...

Vildt flotte "collage-layouts" du har fået lavet. Lækre detaljer, som man kan studere i lang tid.

Scrap-hilsen fra Anne

June 10, 2007 at 11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home