Friday, June 8, 2007

Old photo

A quick post before I'm off to work!


This is me at 5! I was soooo shy and hated to be in focus. Well, my mom did a good thing though - because today I'm sooo happy that I have a lot of photos from that day at the photographer - and some of the photos also show my younger brother.


Well, this photo is laying on a LO now. I didn't glue it yet - because I'm not totally satisfied with what I came up with yesterday. We'll see how it turns out.


The weather here is FANTASTIC!! We have 27 degrees celciuos, a big yellow sun and a blue, blue sky!! Ohhhhh it's SUMMER!! And it makes me totally HAPPY!

4 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

What a great picture Charlotte!
Can't wait to see the LO you made with it!!

June 8, 2007 at 4:24 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Love your picture. You look very cute on it. We had nice weather too yesterday but now it's colder again and it seems like we will have rain too.

June 8, 2007 at 5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sødt billed af dig Charlotte, glæder mig ti, at se dit LO.
Hej fra
Lone

June 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Great picture, Charlotte. You haven't changed a lot. Looking forward to seeing your LO with this pictures. Enjoy your weekend!!

June 9, 2007 at 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home