Monday, September 10, 2007

New layout and some pics.

Finally I have made a new page. I haven't been creative for 1½ week, so it was great to sit in my room yesterday being creative, surfing galleries and surfing great blogs. :-) I just love that!
Well, here is what I came up with (the layout is called "new fashion?"):

My two boys with pig-hats. I think the photo is so funny! But I had a VERY HARD time putting it on paper. There are so many colors in the pic. After a long time I came up with this. The stars is cut from a Sassafras Lass paper "Daydream" and I've used some leftovers. The journaling stamp is Autumn Leaves, Sticker alpha is BG and I used a white Signo pen for the journaling. The photo is taken on New Year 2005/2006.

************************************************************************

Saturday we went to Helsingør. It's a city far from here and it has the beautiful Kronborg Castle and a great view to Sweden! :-) It was very, very windy and kind of cold, but it was such a nice day! And I took these shots:


The harbour of Helsingør and Kronborg Castle in the background!




The beach. On the other side of the water you can see Sweden.




My two lovely boys in the habour of Helsingør.

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Anne Bente said...

wawwww charlotte et flot lo, og sikke da nogle flotte billeder,det ser lidt blæsende ud ja,men det blæser jo også hele tiden her, super flotte er de :)

ha en god dag

September 10, 2007 at 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Majer said...

hihi...Sikke nogle skønne huer drengene har på :-)

Flotte billeder fra Helsingør. Min mand kommer derfra, og jeg bliver lige betaget hver gang vi kommer derop. Tænk at Sverige ligger lige derovre... Og Kronborg er så smuk.

September 10, 2007 at 10:28 AM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

lovely layout, Charlotte!!
btw..check out my blog...got a surprise for you!! :)

September 10, 2007 at 3:24 PM

 
Blogger Marianne said...

Hvor er de bare søde med de hatte på. Men godt, at du skrev, at der var et par børn under hattene - ellers havde jeg vist taget det for at være et par bamser ;oD

September 10, 2007 at 4:48 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

That city looks so beautiful. It's too cold over here too.

September 10, 2007 at 6:19 PM

 
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous page, I just love those pig hats!!
Gorgeous photos, I love to see the sea.

September 11, 2007 at 1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vilken kul layout! För att inte tala om hur tuffa de är i mössorna. :-)

September 11, 2007 at 2:48 PM

 
Blogger rev said...

hi, found your blogs through Birgits ;)
beautiful page, totally love those pig hats! haha. love those boys-things! Those pics of the water/Sweden are beautiful!

September 11, 2007 at 9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Så utrolig flotte bilder!!! Og gratulerer med 10-åringen :D

*klem*

September 12, 2007 at 12:40 AM

 
Blogger lam said...

super lækkert layout og sikken et sjovt billed.

dejlige billeder du har fået taget af Helsingør, der kommer jeg jo dagligt ;O)

September 12, 2007 at 6:58 AM

 
Blogger Scrappelise said...

Waoooo, yes! Those hats are goin`to be this winters "must have thing"
So nice to see your beautiful pics from Helsingoer, I`ve been there myself and have to agree; It is a very nice place by the seaside.
I do not exactly have the time or mood to do some scrapbooking now but to watch others creativity in their blogs gives me good ideas. Have a nice day Charlotte!

September 12, 2007 at 12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home