Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nice matters

I have received this great award twice now: NICE MATTERS AWARD. It is given to persons who are commenting a lot on blogs. Thank you very much Lone and Majer for giving me this award!

I will give this award to:


Sollie - my sweet blog-friend from Belgium
Ingrid - my long lost penpal from the Netherlands
Dorthe - a new Danish blogger who also happens to be one of my collegues and she's also married to my husbands cousin! :-)
Cheryl - who pops in very often and leave so nice comments
Paula - from United Kingdom who also is a very nice returning visitor on my blog

***********************************************************

I have some great news I can't share just yet! But I'm overly excited and I look so much forward to it! I will soon let you know what it is! :-)

I will go to work in half an hour! I'll talk to you later!
Thank you very much for stopping by!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Ahhh...SO sweet!!! I will share the love on my blog too!!

August 22, 2007 at 5:24 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

And, ooh, i can't wait to hear your big news!

August 22, 2007 at 5:24 PM

 
Blogger Dorthe said...

Hej søde :-)
Tusinde TAK.
Klem her fra :-)

August 22, 2007 at 6:03 PM

 
Blogger MH72 said...

Uhh - lyder spændende :-)

August 22, 2007 at 6:56 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Ihhh hvor spændende, Charlotte.....
Hvad er det.....sig noget..... Skal lige love for at du forstår at gøre os nysgerrige ;-)
Hej fra
Lone

August 22, 2007 at 9:05 PM

 
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Thank you for this award.
I look forward to reading of your nes, sounds exciting!!

August 23, 2007 at 7:40 AM

 
Blogger Scrappelise said...

Så spennende Charlotte! gleder meg til å høre hva det er.. og det er sikkert noe hyggelig tenker jeg! Ha en fin og solfylt dag!

August 23, 2007 at 12:46 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Thanks for this award, Charlotte! You are a great friend.

August 23, 2007 at 7:13 PM

 
Blogger Rikke said...

der ligger noget til dig i min blog også..

tak for alle dine besøg på min blog, dejligt du så tit smider en kommentar
knus fra rikke

August 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

well done on your award, now Im curious as to your exciting news. Ill be back lol

August 24, 2007 at 11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home