Saturday, August 11, 2007

My prize + I got tagged

Yiippiiieeeeeeeeeeee! My prize came all the way from Deanne in Canada today! In a previous post I told about some challenges I participated in over at Sisterhood of scrap. They had an online blog crop and it was so much fun! Well, here's what I received in the mail today:


A beautiful card, a mini memory book (all acid and lignin free) - ideal for scrapbooking, a white Signo pen and chipboard letters + embellishments.

Here's what Deanne wrote to me (sorry it's a little blurry!):

Thank you sooooo much Deanne! I love it all!



I got tagged by my sweet blog-friend Isolde from Belgium!

Here are the rules: The game is SCATERGORIES....* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. *They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!* If you can't think of anything, skip it. *You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. *If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!


My name is Charlotte.

1. Famous singer/band: Christina Aquilera.
2. Four letter word: Cake.
3. Street: Charlotte St. (in London :-) )
4. Colour: Cream coloured.
5. Gifts/presents: Cold Play CD.
6. Vehicle: Chevrolet.
7. Things in a souvenir shop: Coins.
8. Boy name: Christian.
9. Girl name: Caroline.
10. Movie Title: Cape Fear.
11. Drink: hot Chocolate.
12. Occupation: Croupier.
13. Celebrity: Charlize Theron.
14. Magazine: Cosmopolitan.
15. U.S. City: Chicago.
16. Pro Sports Team:
17: Fruit: Cherry
18: Reason for being late for work: (alarm) clock wasn't on.
19: Something you throw away: (old) Clothes.
20: Things you shout!: COOL!
21: Cartoon Caracter: Cartman.

I tag Lisette and Lone here in Denmark and Ingrid in the Netherlands.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Deanne Clarke said...

Hi Charlotte, Wow, that was FAST! You got it already! Cool. I'm sure you'll enjoy that pen. Mine is out on my scrap table ALL THE TIME!The trick to it is to take it nice and slow when using it. The ink runs at a nice consistency that way. I've altered mini-books just like the one I sent you. I made them for my nieces. I see you like Christina Aguliera! I do too! I absolutely love her song "Slow Down Baby"!

August 11, 2007 at 3:24 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Sikke en dejlig gave du har fået.
Tak for udfordringen, har forsøgt mig med den. Det er sgu alligevel svært.....men sjovt.
Hej fra
Lone

August 11, 2007 at 5:03 PM

 
Blogger Rikke said...

Hej Charlotte

uha det er altid dejligt med kort og gaver

go lørdag :)

August 11, 2007 at 5:13 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Waw, you found many words with the C. Well done, girl

August 11, 2007 at 7:07 PM

 
Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

Woooww.. your prize looks awesome! Have fun playing with your new goodies!! Enjoy your weekend.. hope you guys are having as great weather as overhere in The Netherlands!! XOXO

August 11, 2007 at 8:12 PM

 
Blogger MH72 said...

Uhm, lækker præmie :-)
Mht din kommentar på min blog så er det da bare for morsomt at din søn (på samme alder) også har leget med flasker *LOL*

August 11, 2007 at 8:48 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

What a wonderful goodies! I am sure you will create something nice with it. I see I got tagged. I need to think about this one. Not sure if I can come up with so many words with an I.

August 12, 2007 at 12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home