Friday, July 20, 2007

All about Eve challenge

I've found a great challenge-blog called All about Eve
The themes are BOM related and it's bi-weekly challenges.
This time the theme is Age - and this is my result:



My title is "Yes! I really am 37". So many people don't think I am 37 - all my life I've had to "defend" my age and that has been really irriting. People always think I am younger than I am - and I'm soooo tired of explaining my age all the time! This is what I've journaled about.
MATERIALS USED: Papers and square embellishments are Sassafras Lass. Foof-a-la buttons "going places collection". Flowers are Prima "Mini Me". Heidi Swapp jewels for the center of the flowers. Scrappers floss. I have doodled with a brown slick writer fine point.

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

What a great LO, Charlotte. That picture of you is beautiful. I love the squares on your page.

July 20, 2007 at 5:43 PM

 
Blogger Anne Thormose said...

Lækkert layout, vild med de små firkanter og blomsterne. Og, jeg kan kun alt for godt følge dig i, hvor træls det er, at skulle forklare sin alder....

Scrap-hilsen fra Anne

July 20, 2007 at 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

That a great LO, really nice those squares on the page, and I love the doodling!!

July 20, 2007 at 8:19 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Super lækkert LO, Charlotte. Kan godt forstå det er irriterende at skulle forklare sin alder. Men det er jo altid noget det er den vej, og ikke fordi folk tror du er ældre;-)

July 21, 2007 at 6:23 AM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

tt is a lovely layout! :)

July 21, 2007 at 9:19 AM

 
Blogger Je@net said...

What a great LO!!
Thinks this is a great challenge to join!

July 21, 2007 at 6:18 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

such a great LO! really love your style

July 22, 2007 at 7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home