Thursday, June 14, 2007

New LOs

The LO "To gode venner" (two good friends) shows photos of my oldest son and one of his good friends. I have used my new clearstamps from Cherry Arte - and boy it was fun! :) I look forward to use those again. The title is made with rubons from Autumn Leaves. And I have used some SassafrasLass and Daisy D pappterned paper.


The other LO - which you practically can't call a LO - I have used Bazzill and a piece of BG paper. I have documentet all the things we did in May this year. Just a page I had to try to make. Maybe I do more of those. We'll see.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

Great work again, Charlotte. I love the Sassafras Lass papers. I also like that sort of calendar layout. What a great idea to document the things you did in May this year. Have a nice day!

June 14, 2007 at 10:09 AM

 
Blogger lam said...

flot layout og jeg er vild med opsætningen og farverne. Rigtig god ide med sådan et kalender layout . Det kunne være jeg skulle prøve det sammen.
Glæder mig til at mødedig IRL imorgen.

June 15, 2007 at 6:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rigtig flot "gode venner" lo. Kalenderen er en super ide, den må liftes ;-)
Go weekend.
Hej fra
Lone

June 15, 2007 at 9:57 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

the calendar is a good way to remember what you did during that month. I still have to make one of November 2006. I wrote down all the things we did. Yeah, I know, I'm a bit behind with my scrapping stuf, haha

June 15, 2007 at 10:25 AM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Lækkert papir du har brugt til LO'et. Det er lige mine farver :-)

June 15, 2007 at 8:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW hun - just love your gorgeous creations - especially the calendar - totally stunning :)

June 16, 2007 at 1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home