Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photo session


I made this layout today! I shot the photos in South of France last Summer - and I think the yellow background were perfect for a little photo session of my boys! I am very pleased with the photos and think that my boys looks very handsome (which mother doesn't say that about her child/children!?). Ha Ha.



I have used K&Company (green patterned paper + wordstickers). Basic Grey Lilykate line (the yellow patterned paper). Chatterbox (the red paper). Ric rac, MM "rummage" rubons for the title, journaling tag is DaisyDs and the circles are cut from a BG paper (Lilykate line). I've used Cat's eye pigment brush pad for the edges of the photos and the circles. I think it gives a great effect.



And I've been shopping a bit today! :) I have placed an order at Dreampapers - so now I wait for the postmand to arrive on Monday! I will receive MORE buttons!!! - more flowers, the new Scrapbooking mm. magazine (a Swedish magazine)... Can't wait till it's here!!!!!! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Hello Charlotte!
Hehe, weird to type my onw name...
Ingrid wrote about you, so I thought it would be nice to pay a visit.
You make lovely layouts! Love the latest with the green and yellow!

July 15, 2007 at 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Lara Neves said...

Both the pictures and the layout are beautiful! Not to mention your children. :)

July 15, 2007 at 12:39 AM

 
Blogger lam said...

wow for et lækkert layout. flot opsætning og farvevalg som sædvanlig. Glæder mig til at se, hvad du fpår ud af dine nye varer. Glæd dig til bladet,det er rigtig godt.

Forsat god weekend

July 15, 2007 at 1:39 AM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Lækre billeder af nogle lækre knægte, i nogle lækre scrappesager :-)

July 15, 2007 at 1:35 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Your boys are handsome and cute, Charlotte. Your layout is beautiful. Great job!

July 15, 2007 at 7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home