Monday, June 18, 2007

I went to a crop





I went to a crop on Saturday! Ohhh - it was so very cosy! It was held in a local scrapbook store called Dreampapers. It lasted for 12 hours and lots of beautiful LOs were created. I created the 4 LOs you can see here. It was my first time using buttons and now I am totally hooked! I bought some foof-a-la buttons Tres Jolie buttons (from My minds eyes).
The LO called "kunst?" (it means "art?) was the first one I did. I love the photo, which I took in France last summer. We saw this wooden horse in a window and there were no signs of a museum or anything like that. I think it was a private place - but I had to shoot the photo! I thought it was so different.
The LO with black/white photos is also taken last summer. On the ferry between Denmark and Germany. It's my two lovely boys. The hearts is a scraplift from a LO I saw in a magazine and I thought it was fun to use flowers for the year (2**6 = 2006). :)
"Once upon a time" is LO about an event in the kindergarden where my boys went from they were 3-6 years old. The theme for the event in 2005 was Fairytales. The photos shows my youngest boy with his best girlfriend from kindergarden. I did a lot of doodling on this!
And last LO is a LOVE LO about me and my DH. I love, love, love the patterned paper! I bought the overlay at the crop (don't know where it's from!?) and again I have used buttons! :) OH! And one of my new favourite products is the ghost hearts from Heidi Swapp!
Now I look forward till next time I'm going to a crop! :) It's sooooooooooooo much fun!!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 Comments:

Blogger sollie said...

Waw, 12 hours of scrapping!! Sounds amazing. We use the word 'kunst' too in Dutch.
Lovely pages you made!!

June 18, 2007 at 4:43 PM

 
Blogger Rikke said...

Hej charlotte :)

det du laver giver så stor inspiration til mig. du har så mange detaljer på hvert enkelt lo.

12 timer.. uha du må nha haft ondt i snakketøjet :)

ang de stempler så har jeg købt de 4 på mine kort i panduro til 100 kr for 4. så det var ik så galt vel? især ik hvis man får ligt for kortene ;)

June 18, 2007 at 7:49 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Wow!! You were very productive during the crop. I really like your layouts. I love to use buttons too. I have lots and lots of buttons, so I guess you can say I am hooked too. :-)

June 18, 2007 at 8:23 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Hvor er det bare nogle flotte Lo's du har fået lavet Charlotte. Du har godtnok været produktiv i de 12 timer. Ja når man først starter med knapper kan man ikke få nok ;-)
Hej fra
Lone

June 18, 2007 at 8:56 PM

 
Blogger Anne Thormose said...

Hold da op, du har været kreativ til croppet. Flotte layout og spændende brug af knapperne.

Scrap-hilsen fra Anne

June 19, 2007 at 11:41 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Wow nogle lækre layouts du har lavet Charlotte, jeg er især helt vild med det øverste, det er bare kanon lækkert! Det ser ud til at have været en rigtig god dag hos Dreampapers!

June 19, 2007 at 2:21 PM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Wow du har været produktiv. Det er aldrig lykkedes mig, at lave mere end 1½ LO på en hel dag :-) Og ikke nok med at du har været produktiv, det er ikke gået ud over kvalivteten. Super flotte LO's, som sædvanligt :-)

June 20, 2007 at 11:09 AM

 
Blogger MULTISCRAP said...

Åh - Charlotte, hvor er det nogen fede LO's du har lavet, og ja, du har fuldstændig ret - kommer man først igang med knapperne så kan man nemt blive "hooked".

Smeltede han ikke lige lidt da han så det der LOVE Lo ??
- det burde han ihvertfald, det er super flot.....

Iben

June 20, 2007 at 4:55 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

Tak for sidst. Det var rigtig hyggeligt at møde dig IRL og du fik lavet nogle helt fantastiske layout. Jeg er imponeret hvor mange fine detaljer,du formår at få ned på så lidt plads ;O)

Håber vi mødes til crop igen

June 20, 2007 at 10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning LO's hun - glad you had fun at the crop

June 22, 2007 at 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home