Saturday, June 30, 2007

A little of this ...



... and a little of that!

Well, this LO was made for a sketch challenge over at Dreampapers - my new favourite shop here in Denmark! I have used thickers from American Crafts, Sassafras Lass embellishments, QK cuts, and lefter over papers.

Today I went out shopping. A HUGE sale is going on these days here in the country and I did buy some gooodies. Clothes and scrapping supplies! :) Panduro had some very good prizes today - so I bought a little lf this and a little of that! Ohh - it's so nice!!

On Thursday we are going to ROSKILDE FESTIVAL! We almost can't wait for it to start! We are returning visitors - this year will be my 11th year at the Festival. It lasts for 4 days and it's with NO children. Just my DH, me, my brother and some very good friends. We live out there, but we do go home for a shower as we live very close by! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - it will be so wonderful!

This year we will listen to concerts by: Bjørk (islandic singer), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nephew (Danish band), The Killers, Trendemüller (Danish) ... and a lot more! Yeehaaa!

7 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

super flot lo, dejlig opsætning og farvevalg.
Hav en rigtig god tur til Roskilde

June 30, 2007 at 6:43 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Nice LO, Charlotte. Have fun at the Roskilde Festival!!

July 1, 2007 at 9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go fornøjelse på Roskilde festivalen!!

July 1, 2007 at 4:25 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Ja lækkert LO. Og go Roskilde festival, ser ud til at det blir en våd en af slagsen....

Hej fra
Lone

July 1, 2007 at 6:43 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Oooo, I love Bjork. She sings so beautiful. Have fun at the festival.
Love, Isolde

July 2, 2007 at 7:12 PM

 
Blogger Birgit said...

Hope you had fun at the festival! I've been to Roskilde twice. Once when I was a teenager and I went camping with my parents in Denmark and once 3 years ago when we went on vacation to Denmark with my family. We went to see the viking boat "skeleton". You live in a beautiful country!! Have a nice weekend!
Birgit

July 6, 2007 at 9:49 PM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

lovely Lo.. :)
and have fun at the festival...

July 8, 2007 at 5:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home