Monday, June 25, 2007

Presents




Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 30-something! hehe!

Well, I was very surpriced to open my mailbox today! I found an envelope from Ingrid in the Netherlands. She sent me a lot of goodies. BIG flowers, smaller flowers, felt flosers, lots of ribbon, lots of buttons, different chipboard shapes and a very nice card she has created herself! Ohhh - I'm sooo lucky. I can't believe that she has remembered my birthday! Ingrid i s the one who found me online - I wrote about that in a previous post. We used to be penpals! I think she's the sweetest person in the whole world! :)

Ingrid even has made a post on her blog ONLY FOR ME! ... that's is soooo nice of her! Go see her blog - she creates beautiful stuff!

Thank you very much Ingrid!!

The "love your handwriting" book is also a birthday present! My parents bought me that and I also received "far east" textured cardstock embellishments and other bits and pieces for scrapbooking. I had a wonderful day with lovely people around me! Ohh!! I got some money too - and they will be used for SCRAPBOOKING ITEMS!! :) ... what else!??? he he!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arj hvor er hun bare sød - sikke en dejlig overraskelse :) Og forsinket tillykke med dagen!!

June 25, 2007 at 2:43 PM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

hei...great pressies you got there!
happy birthday to u :)

btw, can i link u up at my SB blog?

June 25, 2007 at 3:51 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

Hey sweetie....you really make me shy with this wonderful post. I am really happy to hear that you like my gift. Also happy that we found each other through the internet again. I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your family and friends. Take care!

June 25, 2007 at 8:34 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

You are so spoiled for your birthday!! Have fun with those goodies, sweetie. Happy Birthday!

June 26, 2007 at 9:54 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 27, 2007 at 8:09 AM

 
Blogger lam said...

Tillykke med fødselsdagen forleden. Siken en god ven hende Ingrid er, kan godt forstå du blev glad.

jeg tror du bliver glad for bogen ,jeg har den selv og den er bare for lækker.

Hav en god dag.

P.s jeg slettede mit første indlæg fordi det var fyldt med tastefejl.

June 27, 2007 at 8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home