Friday, July 13, 2007

I just love buttons


Yeah - I just love buttons, and I wanted to use buttons on my next layout.

Here's the result. The photos are old (from Easter 2004) and they show my 2 boys turning upside down. he he!
Papers are DaisyD and Cosmocricket. I tried to use my new book "Love your handwriting" by Heidi Swapp - so I created the title myself. I think I need more practice, but it was fun to try it out. :)
I've put a bit of scrappers flot in each button as I think it gives a great effect. A lot of different techniques: Creative handwriting, paper tearing, doodling. I'm glad I finally got these pictures on a page.
Thanks for stopping by!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

What a wonderful page, and cute pictures of your boys. I love all the techniques that you used on this page. I too am crazy about buttons. I have LOTS of buttons already, but I can't get enough of them. Yesterday I did some scrap shopping and again I bought 2 bags of buttons. Can you get the Foof-a-La bag-of-buttons in Denmark. These bags are my favorites. I also like the little jars with buttons from Rusty Pickle.

Have a nice weekend! I hope you will have some sunshine this weekend. Our weather forecast for this weekend FINALLY looks good.

Take care,
Ingrid
xox

July 13, 2007 at 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Betina Olesen said...

Hejsa

Det er et rigtig flot Lo, du har fået lavet dig der, og JEPS, det ser ski' godt ud med de knapper. Knapper er aar altid godt pyntm både med floss og med bånd i.

Hygge fra Betina

July 14, 2007 at 6:36 AM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

charlotte...cute layout!
love what u did with the buttons...i love buttons too!

hv a great wknd!! :)

July 14, 2007 at 7:06 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

What a cute page!! Recently I bought some buttons too. I've never used buttons before but now I'm addicted too.
Enjoy the weekend, sweetie.

July 14, 2007 at 6:50 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

flot effekt med knapperne og sikken et fedt billed.

July 15, 2007 at 1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home