Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Book Of Me


I'm participating in BOM challenges over at Dreampapers - a Danish forum. Every 2nd week we get a new challenge. This time we had to scrap our favourite music. I knew right away that I would make a page about DEPECHE MODE! I love their music! I've been a fan since I was 15 years old - (and now I'm 37!!). I've been to 4 of their concerts and I sure hope that I will go to one more some day! :)


It was fun creating a LO without photos! I have used concert tickets and pictures from a brochure I got to one of their concerts. I have used buttons and scrappers floss, Journaling clear stamp from Cherry Arte, ghost hearts from Heidi Swapp, chipboard crown is DCWV. The red piece of paper is BG.
For my Danish readers: I know I have made a mistake in the title! It is edited on the original by now.


Thanks a lot for stopping by!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they bring back some wonderful memories, gorgeous LO hun

July 18, 2007 at 4:06 PM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Lækkert LO Charlotte. Ja det bringer virkelig nogle minder frem når man skal lave noget om sin favorit musik.
Hej fra
Lone

July 19, 2007 at 10:36 PM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

How nice to scrap a LO about your favorite music. It is beautiful. Love the black/red color combo.

July 20, 2007 at 9:46 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

What a great subject to scrap about!! I really should do this too.

July 20, 2007 at 3:41 PM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

awesome! i love Depeche Mode too :)

July 21, 2007 at 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Åh hvor skønt!! Er selv total DM fan og har været det siden 1984. Og så er det så fedt, at min mand også er fan af dem.

Sidst de var i Parken, tog jeg en masse billeder og har lavet et dobbelt-LO om det.

Fedt at se "sine drenge" på sådan et lækkert LO ;-)

July 22, 2007 at 6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home