Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mini album and a new LO

Well, as I told you in my previous post we've had a lot of rain and bad weather - so I've been creating a lot!!

I surfed the internet and saw this gorgeous mini album at It's a creative world blog I wanted to create one myself. I found a 12 x 12 cardstock and started to measure as the template said. It was so much fun - and the funniest part is that I found some old photos from Christmas 1999 and used for the album.








The last picture shows a little pocket I have made for ekstra photos.
The measures and template can be found at "it's a Creative world" blog.


I also made a LO for the BOM challenge over at Dreampapers The theme is: Make a layout where you describe your favourite things of Summer. This is my result. I'm not exactly satisfied with the result, but I'm glad to have documented my Summer favourites. :-)


My take on the challenge over at All about Eve is ready too. I haven't a photo of it to show you yet. I will try to have it ready for tomorrow. I'm very satisfied with the result. The theme is: "Escape". How do you escape!?? I loved creating this page!

Well I'm off now. Thank you very much for stopping by!

10 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

Super lækkert minialbum og tak for linket, det må jeg da prøve en dag. Flot bom layout, fed effekt at bruge forskellig tal

August 2, 2007 at 8:41 PM

 
Blogger Rikke said...

øjjj et fedt album det blir jeg nødt til at se nærmere på..... mange tak for go inspiration

August 2, 2007 at 9:47 PM

 
Blogger Anne Thormose said...

Sikke et skønt album. Det skal helt sikkert afprøves.
Og flot bom-layout. Vild med alle de forskellige slags tal.

August 3, 2007 at 9:08 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Sikke et lækkert album, tak for linket!
Dit bom Lo er super flot, kan godt lide effekten med de forskellige tal!

August 3, 2007 at 11:51 AM

 
Blogger Lisette Gibbons said...

Oh, I love that X-mast mini book. I'll have to have a look at that template. What a great idea.

August 3, 2007 at 2:01 PM

 
Blogger sollie said...

That mini album is gorgeous. I should try it too.
Have a nice weekend.

August 3, 2007 at 2:48 PM

 
Blogger Betina Olesen said...

Fedt album du har lavet der. Tak for linket, har nu brugt den halve morgen derinde, og det album må jeg absolut også have lavet.

Hygge fra Betina

August 5, 2007 at 8:52 AM

 
Blogger Lone said...

Vildt lækkert album, det må jeg helt sikkert prøve. Syntes dit BOm lo er blevet vildt godt, et rigtigt sommer LO.
Hej fra
Lone

August 6, 2007 at 7:15 AM

 
Blogger A Creative World said...

I love that mini album and it's always nice to look back on Christmas' past.

Thank you for stopping by at It's a creative world.

Maria @ it's a creative world

August 6, 2007 at 11:56 AM

 
Blogger Gitte said...

Et rigtig flot minialbum og dejligt med linket.

August 8, 2007 at 7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home