Saturday, July 21, 2007

New layout + I got tagged

Here's a layout I made for at challenge at this blog.


a) Doodling with a white pen
b) 4 pieces of chipboard
c) 3 different patterned papers
d) Title to be a circle or arch


Picture shows my youngest son on a rainy day! I love this shot!!



I got tagged:


I am nominated for the Rockin' Girl award. I am tagged by my online friend Ingrid, who also is my long lost pal from the Netherlands! Thanks a lot Ingrid - and I feel quite honored! This is the first time I'm tagged - and I love that I now am concidered as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!
Now I have to find 5 persons, who I want to call a Rockin' Girl Blogger:



1. Lisette - who inspires me a lot and is a wonderful Danish scrapper. I was so glad to meet her IRL last month!
2. Sollie - a new friend from Belgium. I love her blog and layouts.

3. Marianne - a Danish scrapper who has a great blog with lots of inspiration and ideas. She makes a lot of sketches - and I call her Denmarks answer to Becky Higgins! :)

4. Wati - she's from Singapore and she creates BEAUTIFUL layouts. A very talented girl - who I met online a couple of months ago. I love visitting her blog!
5. Dawn - last but not least! I don't know if Dawn is nominated earlier, but she really deserves A LOT OF credit for all her work! She creates beautiful layouts and she keep to amaze me. She has CT and DT positions and is so very talented! I love her work!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Going For Greatness said...

Wow I LOVE your style!! AWESOME layout! I'm so happy you took the challenge! Check out http://sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com for more challenges and also to see who the winner was ( I'm not sure when they are posting it, but keep checking!!)
~Gabi

July 21, 2007 at 1:39 PM

 
Blogger Marianne said...

Hej Charlotte :o)

Okay, det var en overraskelse... En god én. Ved næsten ikke, hvad jeg skal sige (og her skulle der så have været en flov smiley;o)
Fed blog - jeg er næsten helt ked af, at jeg først har opdaget den nu...

Knus fra Marianne

July 21, 2007 at 5:56 PM

 
Blogger Corey said...

Hi Charlotte, I saw you left a comment on the unpubbed blog. Yes, if you'd like to play along, you can post your creation to your blog, or any other online public gallery. Just leave us a link in the comments section! We'd love to see it! :)
P.S. Cute LO on this post :)
-Corey from Unpubbed

July 21, 2007 at 11:18 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

Super lækkert layout. Tak for udnævelsen, det er mig en ære.

July 22, 2007 at 12:19 AM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

charlotte...thanks for tagging me!! i am so honoured....u rock too charlotte!! :)*hugz*

July 22, 2007 at 10:27 AM

 
Blogger Laura S. said...

Wow!! great job with gabi's Challenge...I love it!!

Laura

July 22, 2007 at 5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home