Sunday, July 22, 2007

More challenge layouts

This page is created for the challenge over at unpubbed. I have scrapliftet Elizabeths beautiful layout. Elizabeth is this weeks famer and she creates great pages. Here's my take on the challenge. My page is called "på opdagelse" which means "exploring".


The next layout is made for a challenge over at Sisterhood of scrap.
There's an online crop going on and they come up with a lot of great challenges.
Carla has made this challenge. This is challenge #13:

~ Photo(s) must include something in nature (my picture is taken on the beach).
~ Use only paper from one manufacturer (I have used American Traditional Design papers "moments" paper collection).
~ Include a flourish (stamped, chipboard, rubons ....). (I have used a diecut flourish received from a swap).

This page is called "Lege i sandet" which means "Playing in the sand".
I loved these challenges! They make me go outside my comfort zone and I scrap differently than I'm used to! Thanks for great inspiration!!!

Thank you very much for stopping by!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger camport said...

BEAUTIFUL lift on Elizabeth's LO for unpubbed!

Thanks for joining in. You can always link us to your blog, 2peas, SIStv, anywhere really, we look at all the entries!

great layout!

Chrissy
http://unpubbed.blogspot.com

July 22, 2007 at 10:15 AM

 
Blogger Wati Basri said...

cool layouts!! love it both :)

July 22, 2007 at 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Deanne Clarke said...

Great layouts, Charlotte!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our crop!! Great job on the Unpubbed LO! I participate there too.It's fun, isn't it!!!

July 22, 2007 at 3:35 PM

 
Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

Wow... love your creations! Awesome job on the challenges! (Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!!)Have a great Sunday Evening girlie! XOXO Nancy

July 22, 2007 at 10:11 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

You did an awesome job on the challenge! Love your LO's.

July 22, 2007 at 10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome layouts!!

July 23, 2007 at 3:14 AM

 
Blogger Ingrid said...

You created two beautiful layouts again. It is always a joy to visit your blog. :-))

Have a nice day!

July 23, 2007 at 9:05 AM

 
Blogger Jude said...

Looks wonderful Charlotte, and you can post a link to your LO in the comments section on the unpubbed site! :) Thanks for playing! :)

July 24, 2007 at 3:50 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

LOVE it!
it's great you used a differnt word for your layout :)

Melissa (unpubbed)

July 25, 2007 at 3:25 AM

 
Blogger elizabeth said...

fabulous lo!!!

love, love, love the colors and the pic is a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!

thanks for the lover-ly comment on my lo's and it makes me *so* happy that you could find some inspiration in my lo :)

hugs :)

July 25, 2007 at 11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home