Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rain, rain, rain

I'm still around ... and we still have vacation (2 weeks until work - ahhhh lovely!!). BUT the weather is soooooo boring! We've had rain for so many weeks now that it's killing me! We do go out and we have been to fun fairs, but it still rained and we got all wet ... again!!! Grrrr.

Well, to look at the bright side of it! RAINY WEATHER = CREATING MORE PAGES!! That's neat! Yesterday I was creating all day long. I made a LO for a contest (can't show it yet) and I also created a wonderful Christmas mini-album! .... I can't show that yet either, because my scanner is D-E-A-D!!! I will take some photos of it later and try to make another post on my blog!

I will show you a very old LO - which I like very much! I really like the simplicity of it! It's a scraplift from (.... somewhere ?? ... ) I can't remember from where. I think it was from 2peas.

The pic. shows my oldest one- when he was 1½ years old (now he's 9!!).
Thanks a lot for stopping by! I'll talk to you soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger sollie said...

It has been raining a lot over here too. Can't wait till we have some wonderful sunny weather.
Love that cute page about your oldest.
xxx, Isolde

July 31, 2007 at 2:19 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

ja vejret er bestemt kedeligt, men som du selv siger,så der mere tid til scrap.
Jeg er vild med dit gamle lo, super flotte farver og som du selv siger dejligt enkelt på den fede måde.

July 31, 2007 at 4:18 PM

 
Blogger Laura S. said...

Such a cute page!!

Laura

July 31, 2007 at 8:24 PM

 
Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

Your layout is awesome..and uhm.. we're having the same weather overhere in The Netherlands.. looots of rain.. I sooo need some sun!!!!!!! Have fun these upcoming 2 weeks! Can't wait to see your creations popping up here! XOXO

July 31, 2007 at 8:55 PM

 
Blogger Lisette Gibbons said...

Hi Charlotte, Thanks for stopping by my blog. It feels so good to finally meet more scrapbookers all over the world. Your work looks great.

About the weather... I must say with all the rain that you're having all over Northern Europe at the moment, I'm glad I'm in Australia. We have rain too right now, but it's winter!!

August 1, 2007 at 1:26 AM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

Hi Charlotte,

Love your layout! Such a cute picture... :)

The weather here in Holland is boring too... but I guess it is finally going to be summer! (at last!!!)

Have a good week!

August 1, 2007 at 10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home