Sunday, August 5, 2007

My escape

This LO is made for the challenge over at All about Eve. This weeks theme is ESCAPE. "What is that one place or one thing that makes you forget everything?".

My escape is travelling. I love going abroad, forgetting about the hectic everyday life, and just be together with my family in a foreign culture.


Products used: Scenic Route patterned paper, brown Bazzill, Big flower, buttons, butterflies are cut from a Penny Black patterned paper, journaling card is Cosmo Cricket.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 Comments:

Blogger lam said...

Super lækkert layout som altid fra din hånd. Jeg er vild med den måde du har sat knapperne i blomsten på.
God søndag

August 5, 2007 at 4:06 PM

 
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Its great to "meet" new people.
I love this page it is fantastic.

August 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Det ser rigtig godt ud, med de mange knapper i midten af den store blomst.

August 6, 2007 at 8:54 AM

 
Blogger Scrapdragons said...

This is so pretty. I am just amazed. Great take on the challenge.

Laura

August 6, 2007 at 6:01 PM

 
Blogger Gitte said...

lækkert LO - men igen igen - dine LO er nu altid utrolig stilsikre - hvad du end laver.

August 8, 2007 at 7:49 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Super lækkert LO, det ser rigtigt godt ud med knapperne og rigtigt flot billede

August 9, 2007 at 10:04 AM

 
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT!!

August 11, 2007 at 2:55 AM

 
Blogger Marjolein said...

Wow..super LO, I love the big flower with the buttons!!!!

August 11, 2007 at 12:16 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

I would like to escape here to it is a great lo

August 24, 2007 at 12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home