Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2 more challenge LOs

Here's a LO I did for this weeks unpubbed. It's a scraplift of Corey's beautiful LO called "Love you". I had so much fun doing this one - and I absolutely love the picture of my brother and his oldest son. It's taken on a family vacation in Croatia in 2004. And I've called it "Life's simple treasures".


Next LO is made for the challenge over at Scrapdragons. The challenge is called "All mixed up" and we are supposed to choose elements or whatever inspires us from each of 3 photos shown. It was a FUN challenge!! And this is my take on it:

The picture shows my oldest dear son, enjoying the Summer in the pool. Pic. is taken this summer.
I got inspired by the title, the arrow and the dots from LO #1. The patterned paper with the stripes represent the stripes in the bag from picture #2. And the stars and the doodling corners I've got from LO #3. Thanks for great inspiration!

Well, now we are off to my brother's cottage (again!). The weather is better now and our plans is to stay there until Thursday. Then it's home to my moms birthday! Take care all and thanks a lot for stopping by!

14 Comments:

Blogger Laura S. said...

Oh Love your layouts!!
thanks for playing along with our challenge.

Laura
Scrapdragon

August 7, 2007 at 2:16 PM

 
Blogger Corey W. said...

I love your take on my lo! It's just beautiful!

August 7, 2007 at 5:51 PM

 
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic colourful layouts.
Have you seen the new Eve Challenge, scrap your booty!

August 7, 2007 at 9:31 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

LOVE that layout! Great picture!!

Melissa
Unpubbed DT

August 8, 2007 at 2:55 AM

 
Blogger Kimberly White said...

Great layout! I always admire layouts with yellow ... a color I just can't seem to use well! Thanks for playing with us!
Kim
Unpubbed DT

August 8, 2007 at 3:38 AM

 
Blogger Jude said...

Great Lo lift!!

August 8, 2007 at 5:21 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Love your layouts. I am Di from It's a creative world and I so loved to see your easy peasy mini album. Would you mind if I included a couple of the pics in a future post?

Thanks

August 8, 2007 at 7:25 AM

 
Blogger Majer said...

Du har godt nok gang i en del udfordringer, efterhånden :-) Det er altid spændende at kigge herind, for at se hvordan du nu har taget en udfordring op :-)

August 8, 2007 at 8:57 AM

 
Blogger sollie said...

Love both your pages but the last one is my favourite because it has bright and sunny colours.
Love, Isolde

August 9, 2007 at 12:28 PM

 
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Great layouts! Thanx for leaving such nice comments on my blog.

August 10, 2007 at 6:49 PM

 
Blogger Jette / ma11edina said...

Wow, sikke nogle flotte LO´s du har lavet til udfordringerne!! SÅ stemningsfulde og flotte mix i farver o.s.v. og virkelig inspirerende ;-)

August 10, 2007 at 9:36 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

I really like your unpubbed page.I especially like how you cut out the patterned paper!

August 11, 2007 at 2:55 AM

 
Blogger Edleen said...

great layouts!

August 14, 2007 at 9:33 AM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

these are great lo

August 24, 2007 at 12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home