Friday, August 17, 2007

A day off

Ahhhh - today I have a day off - and it's FRIDAY!! It's so very cool! I have been playing a little here in my room - and I've made a LO for a challenge over at Sisterhood of Scrap - I can't show that layout yet, as I'm supposed to mail it. So you'll have to wait. ;-)
But I did this LO - just for fun. My youngest son lost his 3rd tooth right before his 7 years birthday - so I called the layout "(almost) 7". Unfortunately I haven't pictures from the first time he lost a tooth - but I have written a bit about it in my journaling.

Products used: Sassafras Lass patterned paper (I LOVE THAT LINE!!), ric rac ribbon, white uniball Signo pen (WOW it's good!!), Autumn Leaves journaling clear stamps and black background paper.

Thanks a lot for stopping by! :-)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

What a nice layout, Charlotte. I just love the pics of our children with lost teeth. And Sassafras Lass is great paper to work with.

Enjoy your weekend!!

August 18, 2007 at 2:30 PM

 
Blogger Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely layout. I really like the two journal spots. They really make a layout, I need to use them more.

August 18, 2007 at 9:01 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte Ravn said...

Lækkert LO, flot at du har rammet det ind med en hvis pen!

August 19, 2007 at 11:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your LOs- just gorgeous

August 19, 2007 at 12:41 PM

 
Blogger lam said...

super lækkert layout. Kan godt lide dit mix af farver og mønsterpapir.

August 20, 2007 at 7:12 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Hi Charlotte from Di at its a creative world. I have included some of your pics of the easy peasy mini album today (Monday 20th). Pop along and have a look!

Di X

August 20, 2007 at 8:04 AM

 
Blogger Dorthe said...

Dejligt LO :-) som jeg har sagt før, så er du bare super dygtig til at, sætte farver og mønsteret papir sammen.
Forsat god dag.

August 20, 2007 at 3:43 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

That is SO cute!!!
I hope you had a great weekend!!

August 21, 2007 at 12:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skikkelig hærlig LO :)

August 23, 2007 at 10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home